Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Blog Post 10- What Can We Learn From Ms. Cassidy?

Blogging Logo
Watching Dr. Strange's interviews with Mrs. Cassidy, it was clear that there are ample ways to use technology within the classroom, even for very young students. Mrs. Cassidy uses blogging, SMARTboards, and even video within her classroom, what's amazing about this is the fact that she teaches first graders. Something I will definitely be interested in using in my classroom, after getting my degree as an English teacher, will be blogging. This can be used in many ways within an English classroom. I can view student's writing assignments, students can communicate with authors around the world, and I also feel blogging improves writing skills. My experience with blogging, thus far, has been very great, I can't think of any issue that blogging would bring in the classroom for upper level students. I think blogging is something I will definitely incorporate into my class one day.

1 comment:

  1. Logan,
    I do hope that you take advantage of blogging in your future English classroom. I wish that my English teachers had incorporated that into our lessons and projects. It would have made the classes so much more interesting and engaging!

    ReplyDelete